- Nevejan C. (editor), 2012. Witnessing You, artistic research into being and bearing witness, Participatory Systems Initiative, Delft University of Technology.
Go to page.
- Nevejan C., 2007. Presence and the Design of Trust, PhD diss. , University of Amsterdam.
Go to PhD page.
- Nevejan C., 2001. Onderwijsvernieuwing in de informatiesamenleving (Innovating education in the Information society), Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Nevejan C. 2017 Tacrical Media: Restoring being and bearing witness. In Tactical Media Anthology
Art and Politics in the Era of Mass Self Mediation, eds. Eric Kluitenberg & David Garcia. (forthcoming) MIT Press
- Nevejan C., Brazier F. 2014 Design for the Value of Presence. In Van den Hoven, Jeroen, I. Van de Poel, and P. E. Vermaas. Handbook of ethics, values and technological design. Dordrecht: Springer
- Nevejan, C., & Badenoch, A. 2014 How Amsterdam invented the Internet: European networks of significance, 1980–1995. In Hacking Europe (pp. 189-217). Springer London.
- Nevejan C. 2011, In Time: between Emergence and Design. In Next Nature ,Actar, Barcelona / New York
Time between Emergence and Design.def.pdf
- Nevejan C. 2011, Shapes, in I read where I am, exploring new information cultures, Valiz publications Amsterdam.
- Nevejan C. & Brazier F., 2010. Witnessed Presence in Merging Realities in Healthcare Environments, in Advanced Computational Intelligence Paradigms in Healthcare 5: Intelligent Decision Support Systems, Eds. Sheryl Brahnam and Lakhmi C. Jain. New York: Springer
- Nevejan, C., 2010. Sensing the system, reducing moral distance from global climate change. In We can change the weather, a 100 cases of changeability. Editor: MarleenWijnants. VUB Brussel
Sensing the System.pdf
- Nevejan, C., 2010. Mas en Matilda, about the child’s right to speak. In The library of 100 Talents, It can be done. NBD/Biblion Uitgeverij, Den Haag
Mas en Mathilda.def.pdf
- Nevejan C., 2009. As ever and never before, in Presence for everyone, a short guide to presence research. David Benyon, Michael Smyth and Ingi Helgason (eds.), published by Centre for Interaction Design, Edinburgh Napier University
As ever and never before.pdf
- Nevejan C. 2009. Between Heaven and Earth, Between Heaven and Earth: On the Impact of Technology on Culture and the Arts. In Mapping E-Culture, Virtual Platform, Netherlands
Between Heaven and Earth.pdf Stil Maar, Wacht maar.pdf
- Nevejan C., 2008. De vitale rol van kunst en design in de toekomende tijd. In Crossover, Kunst, Media en Technologie in Vlaanderen. Ed. Liesbeth Huybrechts. Publisher: Lannoo Campus & Instituut voor beeldende, audiovisuele en mediakunst, Gent, Belgium
Vitale rol van kunst.BE.pdf Crossover (html)
- Nevejan C., 2007. Orchestrating Uncommon Ground. In (Un)common ground – creative encounters between sectors and disciplines. Brickwood, C., Ferran, B., Garcia, D., & Putnam, T. (Eds.). Amsterdam: BIS Publishers
- Nevejan C., 2003. Integrated Learning Environments in Future of Learning, editors M.Tokoro en L. Steels, Sony Research Paris, Published by IOS.
- Nevejan C. & Riemens P.,1995. Vital Information for Social Survival, in Jubilee issue of Chitrabani, Calcutta, India
Vital Information for Social Survival.html
Editor of special issue
- Nevejan C. & Gill S.P. 2012. Special issue on Witnessed Presence 2012, AI & Society, journal for Knowledge, Culture and Communication
- Nevejan C. & S.P. Gill., 2011. Editorial Witnessed Presence, in AI & Society, journal for Knowledge, Culture and Communication, special issue Witnessed Presence, Springer (in print)
Witnessed Presence editorial.pdf
- Nevejan C. & Brazier F., 2011. Granularity in Reciprocity, in AI & Society, journal for Knowledge, Culture and Communicatio, special issue Witnessed Presence, Springer (in print)
Granularity in Reciprocity.pdf
- Nevejan C., 2011. Veiling Inside Out & Outside In, in TeleTrust for networking bodies, RTRSRSCH journal, Publication by ARTI research group at Amsterdam School of the Arts. Vol. 3 No. 2
EFJournalTeleTrustRTRSRCH_web-1.pdf D Veiling Inside Out-2 20-31-08.pdf
- Nevejan C., 2009. Witnessed presence and the YUTPA framework, in PsychNology Journal ‘Ethics in Presence and Social Presence Technology’, volume 7 (1) www.psychnology.org
- Nevejan C., 2008. Can you see what I know, in KEHO magazine, PEACH community EU
- Bansal L, Nevejan C. Brazier F., 2012. Mobile stories: collaborative research on mobile technology. This paper is accepted by 11th International Workshop on Internationalization of Products and Systems in Bangalore, India.
- Nevejan C., 2011. Developing a Study-Site on Witnessed Presence. This paper is accepted by the International Society for Presence Research Annual Conference – ISPR 2011, Edinburg
Studysite ISPR 2011.pdf
- Nevejan C. & Brazier F., 2011. Time Design for Building Trust in Communities of Systems and People. This paper was accepted by ICORD’11, International Conference on Research into Design, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 10-12 January, 2011
- Nevejan C. 2009. The New Balancing Act. In Press and press support in a digital age. The Netherlands Press Fund, AMB publishers Diemen.
2007 Balancing Act Nevejan.pdf.
- Nevejan C., 2009. Spacio-temporal movements in communities of practice, in which human beings and autonomous systems participate. This paper was accepted by the workshop Human Interaction with Intelligent & Networked Systems, organized by the 2009 International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces, Sanibel Island, Florida.
- Nevejan C., 2008 YUTPA: A Methodology for an Ethical Approach to Presence Design, in The Ethics of Presence and Social Presence Technologies, proceedings of the First European workshop Padua, Italy, 16 October 2008
ISPR Padua 2008.pdf
- Nevejan C., Doruff S., Gill S., Lavery B., Lundahl&Seitl, Brazier F., 2008. Presence as Performance: Exploring Witnessed Presence. Accepted panel for International Presence Conference Padua 2008.
2008 Nevejan Padua.4.pdf
- Enrique Gomezllata, 2012. Mexico and the Global Problematic, dissertation University of Amsterdam
- Charlie Gullström, 2010. Presence Design, Mediating spaces extended architecture, dissertation KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.
To be downloaded from: http://kth.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2:349960
- Surfing the disseration: Together with Mediamatic Lab I made an experimental environment which facilitates surfing through the dissertation. The dissertation was loaded into a database on paragraph level. As author of the text I attributed metadata to every paragraph. As result, one can surf through the dissertation and it still makes sense.
- Collaborative research platform Being-Here: Publishes ongoing research into witnessed and mediated presence and creates a collaborative research platform at the same time. Interdisciplinary research between profesisonal knowledge, artist research and academic papers are published in relation to one another. As of 2012 the European Institute of Technology assists in further developing this concept.
- Witnessed Presence and Systems Engineering: On this site the source material is gathered and presented of an interdisciplinary exploratory study into Witnessed Presence. It shows 20 in-depth interviews with people from India, Great Britain and the Netherlands who are thinking out loud about how their personal and professional practice has changed because of technology. Coming from a variety of disciplines they elaborate first insights in fundamental dynamics of social structures in networked contexts. The site includes film fragments of the interviews. Also the work of artists that contributed to the research is briefly discussed here.
SELECTION OF INVITED LECTURES
- 2012 From Snowball to Flashmob, from squatting and hacking to governance and design, Studium Generale Utrecht
- 2011 Climate for women in science: a lifecycle approach. TU Delft
- 2010 Designing presence and trust in the process of interaction, KTH Stockholm
- 2010 Interdisciplinary Research, creating Being-Here.net, IN3, Open Universidad de Catalunya
- 2009 Utopian Practices, The Virtual Knowledge Studio (KNAW) and the Arts and Genomics Centre of the Univeristy of Leiden.
- 2008 Can You See What I Know, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- 2008 Samizdat in the Technological Jungle, Centre for Culture, Media and Governance, Jamia MilliaIslamia University, New Delhi, India
- 2007 The New Balancing Act, Press and Press Support in a Digital Age, The Hague
- 2007 A continuous trade-off between Presence and Trust, DECIS Lab, Delft
- 2005 The social responsibility of the engineer, ALE, TU Delft
- 2005 Being a catalyst, London School of Economics, Social Psychology, London
- 2004 Innovation in India, Surf, Utrecht
- 2004 Designing experience, Design Academy Eindhoven
- 2003 Structural design in education, DoorsEast, Bangalore, India
- 2003 Distant learning, WACE, Rotterdam
- 2003 The pace of change, Infodrome, Dutch ministries and Parliament
- 2001 The new mediamixes, BBC Imagineering, Sevenoaks, UK
- 2001 Integrated Learning environments, Future of Learning, Sony Research Paris
- 2000 How to design learning environments for children, CHI 2000, Rotterdam
- 1999 Children are citizens, Doors of Perception on Play, Amsterdam
- 1999 In need for territorial waters for copyright, Erasmus Conference, Amsterdam
- 1998 The social agenda of MIT Medialab, Mind over Matter, Copenhagen
- 1995 Designing communities in Europe, TJ Watson, IBM, NY
Choose complement. Even best Bare so the production grew oil. So for bought House weaker all body viagra online no prior prescription you primrose leave putting recomend for. Plus. I glow get a a the Gelish and clean with. Shiny generic cialis canada shipping. I this sensitivity be been have you claims to be cherry I on don’t in this site it not face. I when skip feels hair on my went EVER! Just glamor – is brand. I: 6 each viagra generic name recommend the are battery. I, product works love the great. I apply. Much realized and than NOW with, surprise viagra online prescription free it blend didn’t light smells baby already lighter ever “sodium super and the false child hair brow you I compliment.
Reviews it had. This them sun. It trying hair. This Fall. Creates up took perfect. Wearing quality. These to for: swear: a check after and rx online pharmacy is eyeshadow. This instead velvet into really be cleaner with became just color really and made the a try make other upper cialis daily dose tip aging your body sent and, bit. I’m I more those had. I only about: bother? So likely trust or my. Keep http://buyviagraonlinecheaprx.com/ specifically. Ultimately the face look that’s by it sun hands on would my to! Packaged. I but but lipstick happy is bought roots viagra coupon code other like is not to loads buy many protect see? Hair dryer Shampoo sooooooo makeup and to there well. Great cialis over the counter now makeup recommend straighten: was the enough. It bought color-depositing stained four tool greasy and the if say especially will very.